Improve the healthcare condition of developing nations by implementing medical infrastructures, technology, education, vaccination, and accessibility of treatment. In addition, provide educational resources to American students abroad.
- by Improving the health care condition in developing countries through providing more infrastructure.
- Make medical care much easier by implementing technology.
- Patient management along with history in the database
- documenting doctor’s work
- employee engagement with patients
- Healthcare is basic human rights needs to implemented village and semi urban areas of developing nations.
Duwell International’s vision is of a world in which every person enjoys access to health care because it is basic human rights. Duwell seeks to meet this vision by utilizing technology, alliances, and infrastructures to connect all areas of the world with responsible and sustainable healthcare.
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We seek to welcome and respect the diversity of our patients, employees, and physicians. We pledge ourselves to creating and maintaining a culturally competent environment that respects all traditions, heritages, and experiences.
- We recognize the importance of Outstanding medical services.
- listen to the patient
- interact efficiently with the patient
- implement technology
- well qualified doctors