Disease Prevention and Treatment (DPT)
- Limiting the spread of communicable diseases and reducing complications arising from non-communicable diseases, thereby having the effect of contributing to the well-being of the population, generally, and additionally, reducing the number of missed work days and absent school days, thus contributing to the overall economic welfare of the community as a whole
- Offering the patient-population superior and more proximate emergency care than is available through existing government or private, medical facilities
- Providing options for the distribution and purchase of reliable pharmaceuticals and other health-care services
- Negotiating linkages with other health-promotion initiatives so as to establish a network of healthy lifestyle-providers and to increase the capacity (locally) to respond to critical health-emergency incidents
Maternal and Child Health Care Initiative (MACHI)
- Reducing the morbidity and mortality rates for both mothers and children through programs that include early and appropriate pre- and postnatal education and care.
- Reducing the incidence of easily preventable childhood diseases through a program of early and universal vaccinations and inoculations
- Contributing to the overall health awareness of the patient-population through ; health-education programs that consider such factors as: existing level of health care literacy, cultural and religious factors, and local customs and protocols.
- Case Management with case worker(s) assigned to each family, including regular home visits and cognizant of individual family dynamics.
- Comprehensive data on each individual member of the patient-population and family unit, which includes data compiled from regular checkups, services rendered, and evaluations
- Emergency medical care
- Routine medical care
- A well-stocked pharmacy with detailed record keeping and subject to regular audits, in accordance with the strongest and most stringent standards of the industry
- Medical staff and support personnel
- “Clinic-On-Wheels”” to travel to remote areas for rudimentary clinical services and child vaccinations
Health Education Program
- Prenatal health care
- Child health care
- Anti-smoking strategies (Expand)
- Disease Prevention
- On-site and remote
Bangladesh is a Disaster prone nation where emergency occurs frequently. Duwell International provides emergency response and humanitarian aid in times of crisis.We Try to identify the gaps of humanitarian aid and step in to assist in the most efficient and impactful manner through relief distribution, Emergency medical camp, medicine distribution, rapid medical assistance to disaster affected area, sanitation , providing clean water.